Lindell Audio 17Xs FET Compressor Limiter
The Lindell Audio 17Xs FET Compressor Limiter is a one channel transformer coupled compressor/limiter. It’s a FET design that incorporates some new and exclusive features such as ‘High Pass Sidechain Filter’, ‘Mix Knob’ mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression), ‘Signal High Pass and Low Pass Filters’ and smooth 6db/oct filters that color the sound nicely.
The 17Xs is Lindell Audio’s take on the classic ‘1176 Sound’. The Seventeen Xs compressor limiter can be smooth or it can be a rock’n'roll monster when using ratio 100:1.
Lindell Audio 17Xs FET Compressor Limiter Features
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 5 Step Switched Attack Times 20ms to 800ms
- 5 Step Switched Release Times 50ms to 0.8sec
- 5 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz
- 5 Step Swithced Ratio 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, 100:1
- Signal High Pass Filter 6db/Oct at 80Hz
- Signal Low Pass Filter 6db/Oct at 12kHz
- True Hardware Bypass