The Lindell Audio 18Xs Microphone Preamp
is a high quality mic preamp, DI, line amplifier and passive pultec equalizer all in one! The Eighteen Xs is a one channel unit featuring an all discrete design based upon the great 990 amplifier. The Equalizer is Lindell Audio’s take on the magical classic Pultec design. It’s got 15db boost of the creamiest high end you’ve ever heard and the most punchy low end heard the 21th Century.
Lindell Audio also gives the 18Xs their famous ‘Mix Knob’ from the 17X compressor. This means that you can parallel equalize your line input. This gives you more flexibility and a way of creating new tones!
Lindell Audio 18Xs Microphone Preamp Features
- Up to 65db of gain
- Transformer coupled Balanced inputs and Balanced Outputs
- High Impedance DI input
- Passive Pultec Equalizer. Inductor + 990 gain make-up amplifier
- ‘Mix Knob’ a dry wet, parallel processing knob where you can blend the dry line input signal with the eq’d output
- 5 Step Switched Eq Low Freq Boost 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz +/-10 percent
- 5 Step Switched Eq High Freq Boost 4kHz, 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10 percent
- 5 Step Switched Eq High Freq Attenuation 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10 percent
- Fender Switches
- Direct Balanced Output: Pre – Post the Mix Knob
- Pin Compatible with 990&2520 type op-amps
- Output VU meter