Incorporating the ‘Mix Knob’ from their popular 17x compressor, the Lindell Audio 18XS MKII Microphone Preamp is a Class A single channel transformer design coupled with a Mic Pre, DI, Line Amplifier and Passive Pultec Equalizer. The Equalizer is Lindell Audio’s take on the magical classic Pultec design. It’s got 15db boost of the creamiest high end you’ve ever heard and the most punchy low end heard the 21th Century. The ‘Mix Knob’ allows you more flexibility and a way of creating new tones.
Lindell Audio 18XS MKII Microphone Preamp Features
- Up to 65db of gain.
- Transformer coupled Balanced inputs and Balanced Outputs
- High Impedance DI input
- Passive Pultec Equalizer. Inductor + Hybrid gain make-up amplifier
- 'Mix Knob' a dry wet, parallel processing knob where you can blend the dry line input signal with the eq’d output
- 5 Step Switched Eq Low Freq Boost 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz +/-10%
- 5 Step Switched Eq High Freq Boost 4kHz, 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%
- 5 Step Switched Eq High Freq Attenuation 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10%
- Direct Balanced Output: Pre – Post the Mix Knob
- Output VU meter