Line 6 FM4 Filter Modeler Effects Pedal
The FM4 is a great new programmable pedal that delivers a wide range of filters and synth sounds for your guitar, bass or any other instrument that you want to warp with wacky electronica-funk-psychedelic textures. It includes 16 models including MuTron III, vintage mono synth sounds, VCF and formant filters and magical custom filters. Bring your instrument into the new frontier! Like all of the Line 6 stomp box modelers, it features rugged aluminum housing and true bypass switching.
After Line 6 finished designing POD, Flextone, AX2, Spider, and Amp Farm, they weren't content to sit, rest, and read all the raves from reviewers and users. Not at Line 6; they were spending all their time thinking about what we could build to make a guitar player's life even more fun than it normally is. One day, it came to them...
FM4 Filter Modeler
Offering an awesome collection of vintage filter and monophonic synth effects, 24-bit processing, and true bypass, the FM4 features 16 models of classic and collectible filters and synths. With four programmable presets, the FM4 gives guitarists easy access to a set of world-class tones and controls for customization.
- 4 completely programmable presets available at the tap of a toe. No more need for multiple pedals for multiple effects.
- True Bypass switching, so your direct tone is exactly that; direct from your guitar to your amp.
- Expression Pedal Input - for real time control of all effect settings. Also the ability to morph between settings lets you create effects not possible with the originals.
- Nothing but knobs. No menus, no multiple button contortionist gymnastic moves, just twist and go.
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Runs from batteries (Heck, they even include a set) or optional power adapter.
Tired of the same old effects? You say you want something a little bit... different? The FM4 Filter Modeler, part of Line 6's award winning line of Stompbox Modelers, gives you an array of vintage and new effects from just a wee bit odd to full frontal freaky! From the gentle auto-wah of an envelope filter to the complete wackiness of mutated VCO controlled ring modulators, FM4 can get as strange as you wanna be.