The Essential all-in-one pedal board experience, Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler!
Featuring a comprehensive collection of the most sought-after stompbox sounds, a full-featured looper and super-heavy-duty all-metal construction, without complicated menus or presets. Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler channels the soul and ease of a stompbox.
Free Version 2.0 Update from Line6.com!
Providing Additional Models, Presets and Features!
The M13 Stompbox modeler with Version 2.0 Update has extra models and features to make your M13 rock even harder.
- Over 20 new FX Models, including Smart Harmony, Pitch Glide, 6 Mod FX, Bass Octaver, 5 EQs and 8 Wah Models
- 4 folders of 12 scenes each (total of 48 scenes) Also accessible via Midi
- Copy from Scene to Scene M13 only.
- Control the Looper via midi without the M13 going into looper mode
- Dim OFF
Important Information: Version 2.0 update can be downloaded at line6.com
|Models added with Version 2.0
5 EQs and 8 Wahs
Particle Verb - Line 6 original
AC Flanger Bucket Brigade chip modeled
80A Flanger same
Frequency Shifter Line 6 original
Boasting over 75 immortal stompbox effects including distortions, reverbs, delays (including sounds from Line 6's best-selling DL4 delay pedal), and so much more, reach into Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler for access to many of history’s most celebrated sounds. Use up to four different sounds—or four of the same—simultaneously. Each stompbox model features dedicated knobs for instant tweaking.
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Features
- 100+ stompbox FX, up to 4 in any order/combination
- Models from Line 6 pedals and rack gear including DL4 Delay Modeler
- 19 delays, 18 distortions, 12 reverbs, 26 filters, 22 mods, 12 compressors and EQs
- Universal tap tempo
- Four bright LCD screens show parameter names and values
- Dedicated knobs control each effect’s parameters
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitch controls
- Play/Stop, Undo/Redo, Rec/Overdub
- Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, Pre/Post
- Create up to 48 pedal board scenes
- Easy to use: No menus, no saving, no hassles – just simple knob turns
- Settings remain after you power down
- Mono/stereo inputs and outputs (True Analog and DSP bypass)
- Assignable mono/stereo FX send/return, two expression pedal jacks, MIDI in/out
- Heavy-duty, all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- AC power adapter included
The 28-second looper is always at the ready with dedicated footswitches for Play/Stop, Undo/Redo, Rec/Overdub, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, and Pre/Post. You’re free to adjust your sounds while looping or overdubbing.
Up to 48 Different Pedal Boards
- 28-second sound-on-sound looper
- Dedicated footswitches for all looper controls
Different arrangements of models, or pedal board scenes,
can be created for each of your gigs – one for your metal band, one for your punk band, one for your Top 40 gig…you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro just to swap one or two pedals. Create and save up to 48 scenes. (Scenes can be backed up to your computer via MIDI in/out.)
Ins and Outs
- Create up to 48 scenes
- No more tearing up Velcro just to swap one or two pedals
- Back up scenes via MIDI in/out
M13 Stompbox Modeler plays well with others. Take advantage of the stereo FX loop and put your other pedals in front, behind or even in between M13 Stompbox Modeler’s models.
Prepared for any live or studio situation, M13 Stompbox Modeler features mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass or DSP bypass), mono/stereo assignable FX sends and returns, MIDI input and output and two expression pedal inputs.
Total Stompbox Experience
- Mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass or DSP bypass)
- Mono/stereo FX sends and returns
- Two expression pedal jacks
- MIDI in/out
Built tank-tough with all-metal construction, M13 Stompbox Modeler is designed to survive on-stage abuse. From the chassis to the footswitches, it’ll withstand constant stomping.
M13 Stompbox Modeler’s treasured stompbox tones, built-in chromatic tuner, 28-second looper and bonehead simplicity will prove totally indispensable (not to mention highly addictive).
- Tough, all-metal construction
- Highly addictive
15 Delays 16 Modulations
Tube Echo Opto Tremolo
Tape Echo Bias Tremolo
Sweep Echo Dual Phaser
Analog Echo Panned Phaser
Analog with Mod U-Vibe
Lo Res Delay Rotary Drum
Digital Delay Rotary Drum/Horn
Digital with Mod Analog Flanger
Stereo Delays Jet Flanger
Ping Pong Analog Chorus
Auto Volume Echo Pitch Vibrato
Echo Platter Ring Modulator
5 Compressor 11 Reverbs
Red Comp '63 Spring
Blue Comp Spring
Blue Comp Treb Plate
Vetta Comp Room
Vetta Juice Chamber
16 Distortions 16 Filters
Tube Drive Tron Down
Screamer Tron Up
Classic Distortion Obi Wah
Heavy Distortion Voice Box
Color Drive V-Tron
Buzz Saw Throbber
Facial Fuzz Spin Cycle
Jumbo Fuzz Comet Trails
Fuzz Pi Slow Filter
Jet Fuzz Octisynth
Line 6 Drive Synth-O-Matic
Line 6 Distortion Attack Synth
Sub Octave Fuzz Synth String
Octave Fuzz Growler
Boost/Comp/EQ Q Filter
Use any sound, in any arrangement, with any of the 12 footswitches. Create different pedal board setups, or scenes, for instant recall of an entire gig’s or song’s stompbox sounds. Save a scene for your metal band, one for your Top 40 sessions…you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro just to change one or two pedals. Save up to 12 scenes and back them up to your computer using the MIDI in/out.