Line 6 ToneCore MS9 Verbzilla Reverb Pedal
The Line 6 Verbzilla ToneCore pedal brings luscious, studio-grade algorithms right to your pedalboard. This stompbox-sized miracle has 11 amazing reverb models that are considered must-have sounds for any kind of music. Verbzilla delivers everything from classic guitar amp-style spring reverb to dreamy, high-end studio favorites right at the touch of a footswitch!
If you like stompboxes with unlimited tonal options, ToneCore pedals are now better than ever!
ToneCore pedals now let you swap out the module inside the pedal with anything from the entire line, including Uber Metal, Echo Park, Crunchtone, Space Chorus, Tap Tremolo, Constrictor, Dr. Distorto, Verbzilla, Liqua-Flange, Roto-Machine, and Otto Filter.
This switch is used to select from 11 distinctly different types:
- '63 Spring - Based on* a Fender 1963 brown spring reverb head unit. Best known for great surf guitar tone!
- Spring - Based on a studio spring reverb.
- Plate - Based on a studio plate reverb.
- Room - Simulates the acoustic properties of a classic echo chamber that consists mainly of early reflections.
- Chamber - An elongated ambient space such as a hall, stairwell or elevator shaft creates this reverb type. Dreamy.
- Hall - Simulates the sound of a concert hall or large open space with a strong reverb tail. Imagine a gymnasium, performance hall, or cathedral.
- Ducking - Built using a 'Hall' but with a ducking effect. The volume of your reverb is "ducked" (reduced) while you're playing, and increases when you stop. This allows for clean musical passages with a touch of reverb that ramps up in volume once you stop playing.
- Octo - Creates a lush, ambient space with a harmonized decay whose harmonic denseness is controlled by the time knob. Use volume swells and prepare to float on a cloud!
- Cave - Surreal cavernous echo chamber.
- Tile - Emulates the acoustic reflections of a tiled room, such as a bathroom with bright early reflections.
- Echo - Just like it says ...echo...echo...echo.
Allows you to control the amount of reverb in your signal from dry to 100% wet.
Controls how quickly the reverb tail fades to silence.
Controls the length of pre-delay. This is the amount of delay before the signal hits the reverb chamber.
Allows you to adjust the tonal character of the reverb, giving you the flexibility to go from dark and subtle to bright and splashy.
When switched on, Verbzilla's processing is engaged while in bypass, so reverb smoothly trails away when you kick the effect off.
Line 6 ToneCore pedals build on Line 6’s award-winning effects from PODxt, DL4, and Vetta. ToneCore pedals provide guitarists of all ages and playing styles, unique Line 6 tones, advanced sound and extraordinary control in an ultra-tough, built-like-a-tank package.
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.