Powerful Multi-Effects and Amp Modeling from the Masters at Line 6!
The HD modeling in these PODs is an impressive feat, POD HD provides previously unachievable sensitivity for a more realistic interaction with the 16 built-in HD amp models. Add to that the 80 plus modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, onboard looper 128 user presets and a comprehensive digital and analog I/O.
Line 6 POD HD v2.0 Firmware Update
Now available from Line 6 is a free v2.0 firmware update which expands the sonic palette of the POD HD300 and enhances integration with the James Tyler Variax and DT25 or DT50 guitar amps. The update includes 7 new HD guitar amp models, the first HD bass model with 8 mic choices, a new vintage voiced mic preamp model and more. Find out more about the v2.0 Line 6 POD HD firmware update.
Line 6 mixed 15 years of amp modeling experience with 3 years of research to push past the limits of their previous amp modeling technology. After accumulating 16 sought after amplifiers and restoring them to peak condition with the help of LA’s top tube amp experts, Line 6's POD HD Pedalboards use 10-times more amplifier information than before, including single-ended class A tube stages, class AB push/pull interactions, power supply behavior, and more. The result is unprecedented, warmth, feel, sustain, and articulation to provide you with all the amp tones you've been searching for.
Line 6 POD HD300 HD Amp Modeling Multi-Effects Pedalboard Features
Your amp collection—now in HD!
- HD amp models that feel, behave, and interact with more realism
- 16 HD amp models based on sought-after guitar tones including:
- California clean, Classic crunch, Vibey boutique warmth, Modern high-gain
- 128 user presets; 256 factory presets
- Simultaneous use of 4 of the 80 plus effects
- Delays, Modulations, Distortions, Compressors, EQs, Filters and Reverbs
- Tap Temp Control over most effects
- 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4 inch and XLR outputs (mono/stereo)
- MIDI via USB; L6 LINK jack
- Integrates easily with Line 6's DT50 tube amps
- MP3/CD input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Tough metal chassis, footswitches and expression pedal
On the menu is a collection of freshly modeled amps, many of which are brand-new to POD, and all of which are essential for performing guitarists who require a wide variety of tones in one streamlined, multi-FX-sized package.
POD HD300 includes 16 HD amp models based on:
80+ M-class FX
- Fender Twin Reverb
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103)
- Supro S6616
- Gibson EH-185
- Fender Bassman
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z Route 66
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII
- Park 75
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Bogner Uberschall
- Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- ENGL Fireball 100
Made famous by Line 6 M13 and M9 Stompbox Modelers, M-class FX have become stage-standards in serious player's rigs. POD HD300 features a whopping 80+ M-class effects to craft your sound. With this wide tonal palette to play with, you can sound like anyone under the sun… or no one but you. Use up to 4 FX at once.
- 30+ distortions from classic stompbox distortion to thick metal chunk with pitch FX
- Also, EQs from stomp comps and studio tube compression
- 30+ analog and digital delays including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes
- Also includes wahs and reverbs from surfy spring to studio plate and digital rooms
- 20+ swirly phasers and filters including several exclusive custom filters
- with other mods including choruses, and rotary speakers
- Also, blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolos
The power of this collection is truly mind-boggling. In addition to these classic sounds themselves, POD HD300 functions as a fully featured looping, pitch shifting, and harmonizing machine. Ready to start creating? This rig could keep you going for a lifetime.
Unprecedented Flexibility with Stunning Simplicity
Beyond the mere depth of the amp and FX models, POD HD300 offers flexibility to mix and match amps and pedals in multiple pre-set rigs, attainable at the stomp of a switch.
And where other manufacturers seem to require a degree in nuclear physics to access this kind of deep programmability, Line 6 has made it easy. Smart FX make it a snap to quickly dial in your tone, and the free, easy to use editor/librarian software supports your deepest, darkest tonal explorations. POD HD300 was designed by guitarists for guitarists.
Comprehensive Connectivity for Live and Studio Use
Put simply, POD HD300 connects to just about anything and everything – analog or digital, balanced or unbalanced, for amplification or recording.
A snapshot of the back panel shows 1/4 inch and XLR outputs (mono/stereo), USB, MP3/CD input, L6 LINK jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT50 tube amplifiers, and more.
Built Like a Tank
POD HD300’s cutting-edge technology is kept safe within a bulletproof
bent sheet metal housing with heavy-duty metal footswitches and expression pedal. No injection-molded plastic boxes here—POD HD300 is ready to lap up years of road and stage abuse and keep you playing.