The POD X3 will inspire and amaze you with the most complete collection of POD-quality guitar amp, cab, stompbox and studio effect models ever.
This arsenal of rare vintage treasures, modern boutiques, and perennial classics offers nearly unlimited creative possibilities. Create your own tones or instantly play through any of the 250+ professionally dialed-in presets.
For those in search of greater tonal possibilities, POD X3 gives you more power than ever before to create entirely new sounds. Split your guitar signal and play it through two guitar amp and effect signal chains at once. Add bass or vocals using the bass amp and high-end mic preamp models now included in POD X3. You can even plug in two instruments at once, each with its own independent tone processing. Whatever your music calls for, POD X3 has the power and flexibility to deliver.
Whether you choose to recreate the sounds of the past or turn tradition on its ear, POD X3 comes fully-loaded with most inspiring collection of POD-quality amps and effects to let your sound break free.
Line 6 POD X3 Features and Benefits
|Most powerful POD EVER!
POD X3 offers a whole new level of control over your guitar tone.
- Plug straight into any one of the 78 ear-shattering guitar amp models for pure, unadulterated guitar tone.
- Combine amp and cab models with the mouth-watering collection of 98 stompbox and studio effect models to build out your rig.
- Take your sound to the next level by blasting your guitar through two guitar rigs at once to create a massive wall of sound that even guitar heroes of the past would respect.
- Or plug POD X3 in front of your favorite stack or combo to pile on up to nine simultaneous effects, including vintage overdrive, scorching distortion, beefy fuzz, endless delay, lush reverb, ethereal chorus, irreverent flanger, wah-wah to name just a handful.
Whether miking up an acoustic or plugging in an acoustic-electric guitar, POD X3 will showcase the natural warmth and beauty of your instrument.
- Warm up your acoustics with the high-end tube mic preamp and compressor models to bring out the natural tone of your acoustic six or twelve string.
- Apply a touch of color with a full palette of reverbs, choruses, delays, EQs, and other essential effects.
Whether you seek stadium rock, a Motown groove, or modern grind, look no further than POD X3.
- Dial in classic bass tone using the 28 incredible bass amp and 22 bass cab models.
- Bring a direct sound to life by using the modeled mic preamps and high-end compressors instead of traditional bass amps and cabs.
- Add a combination of the 98 stompbox or studio effects to tweak your bass tone to perfection for practice, performance, or recording.
POD X3 includes an XLR input for your microphone and an amazing set of effects for your vocals.
- Six studio-grade vintage and modern microphone preamp models are included capture the natural warmth and richness of your vocals.
- Smooth out your sound with studio grade compressors, EQ's, gates and de-essers.
- The comprehensive collection of studio-quality post effect models at your disposal include rich reverbs, vibey delays, lush choruses and more.
POD X3 is the ultimate sonic toolbox for the creative songwriter.
The POD X3 includes all of the inputs and outputs you need to practice, perform and record.
- With its massive set of models for guitar, bass, and vocals, POD X3 will elevate your creative sketches to polished works of art.
- When inspiration strikes, record your guitar and vocals all at the same time to capture the magic of the first take.
Use the 1/4 inch instrument input for guitar or bass and the XLR microphone input for vocals and more. During practice, use the stereo headphones outputs to keep the noise down. For performances, plug in front of your amp or directly into the sound system. When you’re ready to record, use the stereo balanced line outputs or digital S/PDIF output for traditional recording. Or use the new USB 2.0 connection for pro-level multi-channel computer recording.
POD X3 fits right in with whatever computer recording solution you use.
Play in front of an amp
- With USB 2.0, POD X3 can send processed and unprocessed signals to your recording software, so you can always change your tone and fix it in the mix.
- POD X3 can record 2 fully-processed instruments at once.
- Split your guitar signal and record each virtual rig on separate stereo tracks to create rich, layered sounds.
- With on-board, real-time processing, POD X3 takes the load off of your computer and eliminates annoying latency.
- Use the S/PDIF digital output to plug into ProTools systems and other pro-level audio interfaces to add legendary POD tone to your recordings.
Use POD X3 as the ultimate pedal board with your favorite combo or stack.
Plug into the PA
- With 98 stompbox and studio effect models, you have more freedom over your tone than even the largest, heaviest pedal board could ever offer.
- Stomp: Fuzz, Distortion, Overdrive, and more.
- Mod: Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Phaser, and more.
- Delay: More than one of each type of delay: Analog, Digital, Tape and a mix of specialty echoes you won’t find anywhere else.
- Reverb: More than one of each type of reverb: Room, Hall, Chamber, Plate and Spring models.
- Miscellaneous: Compressors, Gate, 4 Band Semi-Parametric EQ, Synth and Filters, Wah and many more.
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously to build the sound you’re looking for.
- Create rich blends of two entirely different effect chains to create a screaming wall of sound.
Plug POD X3 directly into the PA system for bullet-proof live sound that rocks.
- Leave your back-breaking mountain of gear at home, and make set up and tear down easier than ever.
- Take the guess work out of getting a great live sound every time.
- Use the XLR outputs to plug directly into the mixing board without a direct box.