- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
A slimmed down edition of Reason, Reason Essentials Music Production Software
offers all the necessities of Reason without the additional rack gear you may never use. Although lite by normal Reason Standards, Reason Essentials Music Production Software comes with a great selection of instruments and effects including drum machine, loop player, sampler, synths, reverb, delay, distortion and more easily controlled and applied to Essential's masterfully modeled mixing console with flexible routing, two-band EQ per channel, advanced effects handling, full automation, and a master bus compressor to provide that huge radio ready sound.
New in Version 1.5
When you need even more creative options, Rack Extensions come to the rescue. The Rack Extension technology, new in this version of Reason Essentials, lets you expand your collection with the instruments and effects your music needs. Created by Propellerhead and other developers, Rack Extensions are full Reason rack citizens, giving you the same fully integrated experience as when using any of the included devices.
Reason Essentials Music Production Software Features
- Unlimited audio recording and instrument channels
- Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with audio comping tools
- High quality realtime time stretch
- Advanced exporting, export separate mixer channels as individual audio stems
- Including effects and tempo track
- ReGroove Mixer real-time groove console
- Matrix pattern-based sequencer
- 14 x 2 mixer w/ EQ and effects send/return
- 6:2 channel stereo line mixer
- Spider Audio Merger and Splitter
- Spider Control Voltage Merger and Splitter
- Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
- Factory sound bank, with patches for Essentials devices, samples, and loops
- ReWire support
- Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility, fast and powerful on any computer
For guitarists, the built-in virtual guitar and bass PODs from Line 6 bring a wide range of top quality guitar amps, cabinets, and effects. The intuitive audio and MIDI sequencer makes recording and arranging your music a breeze. With its generous sound bank and familiar creative flow, Reason Essentials is the software that lets you focus on the music and finish that song.
|Recording music is all about seizing the moment. Capturing a perfect performance, or even nailing that idea before it goes away, requires tools that are ready when you are. Reason Essentials is always ready.
Create record ready audio tracks in an instant. Simply plug in, breathe out, and you're ready to go. Reason Essentials gives you unlimited audio tracks and instrument channels. Reason Essentials comes with a selection of great-sounding, easy to use virtual instruments.
The Subtractor is a polyphonic, subtractive synthesizer suitable for all types of synthetic sounds. The NN-XT is an advanced sampler for multi-sampled acoustic instruments and sample-tweaking trickery. Dr. Octo Rex is an eight channel loop player for that provides fast arranging and deep control of your loops, while Redrum is a simple but powerful drum machine with a built-in step sequencer.
The MIDI sequencer also handles all the automation in Reason Essentials. Every thinkable knob, button or fader can be automated with ease, and then edited and fine tuned in the sequencer.
|To help you arrange your tracks in a smooth, effortless way, Reason Essentials comes with a fast and flexible sequencer. Immediate and intuitive, Reason Essentials' sequencer puts you in control of your arrangements, letting you move and edit parts as you go along.
As a perfect performance may be less than perfect from scratch, Reason Essentials features a swift and easy to use comp editor. Building the ultimate vocal track is as simple as selecting the parts that work and muting the ones that don't. Exit the comp editor and listen to the results; a perfect take containing only the good parts.
The acclaimed Propellerhead timestretch lets you play now and pick the tempo later. Change the song tempo and all your audio tracks will follow right along without any need for pre-processing of any kind. Need to slow your song down to nail a tricky passage? No problem. Just reduce the tempo, record your performance, and bring the tempo back up. The audio quality? Amazing.
|Reason Essentials' masterfully modeled mixing console gives you flexible routing, a built-in two-band EQ on every channel, advanced effects handling, full automation, and that radio-ready master bus compressor gives you a big studio sound.
The Reason Essentials rack can be stacked with an infinite number of reverbs, distortion units, delays, dynamic processors, mastering EQs - everything you need to shape and color your sounds. Click and drag effects straight to the rack or load any of the expertly crafted patches.
With Line 6 bass and guitar amplifiers available for every single track in your Reason Essentials project, you are never short of interesting tones and timbres. As the amplifiers are insert effects and don't affect the original instrument signal, you are free to change your amplifier and cabinet settings at any point in time - even after laying down your track.
The Line 6 guitar and bass amplifiers are expandable with more amps and cabinets through model packs available from Line 6.
- NN-XT advanced sampler
- Dr. Octo Rex loop player
- Redrum pattern-based drum machine
- Subtractor analog subtractive synthesizer
- ID-8 songwriter's toolbox
- Combinator, for building chains of instruments, effects, and pattern sequencers.
Modeled Mixing Console
- Line 6 virtual guitar amplifier
- Line 6 virtual bass amplifier
- DDL-1 digital delay line
- DF-101 chorus/flanger
- RV7000 advanced reverb
- Scream 4 Sound Destruction Unit
- 4-band mastering EQ
- Dual band stereo imager
- Stereo compressor with sidechain input, soft-knee mode and CV out
- Maximizer with look-ahead and soft clip
- 2-band EQ
- 4 Send effects slots
- Insert effect slot
- Master compressor
Propellerhead Reason Essentials Music Production Software Compatability
- Mac OS X:
- Type: Intel Mac (multiple cores highly recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or more
- Drive: DVD drive
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (32/64-bit modes both supported)
- Storage: 3 GB free hard disk space (may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space)
- Display: Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- Interface: CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware
- Type: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Opteron or better (multiple cores highly recommended)
- Memory: 1GB RAM or more
- Drive: DVD drive
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7 (Vista or Windows 7 required for 64-bit)
- Storage: 3 GB free hard disk space (program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space)
- Display: Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- Interface: Windows compatible audio interface (ASIO drivers required for audio input)
- Controller: A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
- USB: An unused USB port for Ignition Key hardware
- Internet: Internet connection for registration
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.