The RXR12 G90 rack receiver provides superior sound for your guitar or bass wireless experience. The Line 6 Relay G90 receiver offers professional dependability and refreshing simplicity that are not available with just any old wireless. If and when you need a replacement or back up receiver, remember that the Relay G90 has revolutionized wireless guitar. It will inspire you to explore new areas of your music and the stage.
Line 6 Relay G90 Rack Receiver Features
- 300-foot range; 12 user-selectable channels
- Broad 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Superior 118 dB dynamic range with Zero compression
- Broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band: optimal for guitar wireless
- Find open channels right out of the box—no scanning, no searching, no hassle
- EQ settings match the sound of a guitar cable so you can keep your sound
- Encrypted data stream provides additional signal protection
Relay G90 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 300 feet. Traditional wireless systems compromise their sound by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. Relay G90 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
Relay G90 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, Relay G90 employs exclusive signal protection technology: each channel broadcasts an encrypted data stream on four different frequencies simultaneously.
Traditional wireless systems, on the other hand, are susceptible to dropouts, static and many other kinds of interference. They broadcast over congested UHF bands and their signals can be affected by interference generated as far away as 100 miles, or more!
- The 2.4GHz band is optimal for professional guitar wireless systems
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection
- Each channel broadcasts on four different frequencies simultaneously
Relay G90 is easy to use. Bright LCDs and LEDs on the transmitter and receiver display all critical system functions including power, status, channel number, battery life, and more. Plus, Relay G90 finds open channels right out of the box. No scanning, no searching, no hassles.