The Loar LH300 Archtop Acoustic Guitar
Modeled after American designs from the early 20th century, The Loar LH300 Archtop Acoustic Guitar is carved from graduated spruce and features traditional maple back and sides for unparalleled acoustic projection. The LH300 also features a polyurethane lacquer, a mahogany neck with vintage "V" profile, Grover tuners and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge.
With its exceptionally loud tone, carved body and vintage design, the solid hand-carved tops give players the dry, punchy sound that made this style of guitar famous. Clean workmanship, smooth frets, and great playability puts the LH300 Archtop in a class by itself. Each one is inspected and set up in the U.S.
The Loar LH300 Archtop Acoustic Guitar Features
- Carved from graduated spruce
- Traditional maple back and sides
- Unparalleled acoustic projection with dry, punchy sound
- Mahogany neck with vintage "V" profile
- Grover tuners and compensated adjustable ebony bridge