The Loar LH319 Hand Carved Archtop Electric Guitar is carved from graduated spruce and features traditional maple back and sides for unparalleled acoustic projection. The LH319 also features a polyurethane lacquer, a mahogany neck with vintage V profile, Grover butterbean tuners and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge.
With its exceptionally loud tone, carved body and vintage design, the solid hand-carved tops give players the dry, punchy sound that made this style of guitar famous. The dual P-90 pickups are placed exactly in the right place for the best tone and versatility. Clean workmanship, smooth frets, and great playability puts the LH319 Archtop in a class by itself. Each one is inspected and set up in the U.S.
The Loar LH319 Hand Carved Archtop Electric Guitar Features:
- Carved from graduated spruce
- Traditional maple back and sides
- Unparalleled acoustic projection with dry, punchy sound
- Mahogany neck with vintage V profile
- Grover butterbean tuners and compensated adjustable ebony bridge