The Loar LH319 Hand Carved Archtop Electric Guitar
The Loar LH319 Hand Carved Archtop Electric Guitar is carved from graduated spruce and features traditional maple back and sides for unparalleled acoustic projection. The LH319 also features a polyurethane lacquer, a mahogany neck with vintage V profile, Grover butterbean tuners and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge.
With its exceptionally loud tone, carved body and vintage design, the solid hand-carved tops give players the dry, punchy sound that made this style of guitar famous. The dual P-90 pickups are placed exactly in the right place for the best tone and versatility. Clean workmanship, smooth frets, and great playability puts the LH319 Archtop in a class by itself. Each one is inspected and set up in the U.S.
The Loar LH319 Hand Carved Archtop Electric Guitar Features:
- Carved from graduated spruce
- Traditional maple back and sides
- Unparalleled acoustic projection with dry, punchy sound
- Mahogany neck with vintage V profile
- Grover butterbean tuners and compensated adjustable ebony bridge