The highly portable Ludwig LAC25CS Atlas Classic Flat Base Cymbal Stand was designed with the touring professional in mind. Precision engineered for higher function and increased durability, the LAC25CS Atlas Classic incorporates the simple, light-weight approach of our original flat-based stands with enhanced, modern appointments.
Ludwig LAC25CS Atlas Classic Flat Base Cymbal Stand Features
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pending): Designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands
- Dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands
- Acculite's bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums
- Three tier, 7/8, 3/4, 5/8 inch tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps