Luna Vista Mustang Acoustic Electric Guitar with Case
The grand auditorium Mustang model depicts wild horses galloping freely across a moonlit desert plain. Their movements individual, yet united in the common joy of flying hooves over moon-mirroring sand.
The Vista Mustang features the B-Band T55 preamp which features the HZZLess circuit, a 4-band rotart EQ and, a notch control and phase button.
The tuner is fully chromatic with a back-lit LCD readout and has a fast response and wide range that works well with standard or any alternative tunings. The tuner has an ON/OFF switch at the preamp faceplate and when ON it mutes the output. The tuner is even available when the guitar is not plugged in.
B-Band T55 Preamp Features
- Small all-in-one construction for fast and easy installation
- Single input with HZZLess circuit for one pickup
- Fully chromatic back-lit tuner - even works when the guitar is not plugged in
- 4-band EQ
- Feedback notch and phase control
- 9-volt operation
- LED low battery and blink switch-on status Battery holder and output jack included
Luna Guitars' Vista series continues a tradition of beautiful, innovative design, laden with personal meaning. Each model features a composition of vibrant colors and textures in specially-chosen, exotic wood veneers. Best of all, the natural variations in these woods' grain and color will make every Vista series guitar unique among its fellows, mirroring the individual ways that we each perceive the vistas in our own lives.