With professional grade speakers and power amp along with must have accessories, the Mackie C300z Speakers and QSC GX3 Power Amp Complete Package is a great, cost effective way to start or upgrade your PA system. The included Mackie C300z 12 inch speakers and QSC GX3 amp are a perfect match, providing great power, portability and superb sound quality!
Mackie C300z Speakers and QSC GX3 Package Includes
- 2 x 12 inch Mackie C300z PA Speakers
- QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
- 2 x Heavy Duty Tripod Speaker Stands
- 2 x 25’ CBI Economy 16 Gauge Speakon to Speaker Speaker Cables
Mackie C300z PA Speakers
The Mackie C300z was designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amps. Mackie C Series loudspeakers are passive versions of Mackie’s popular SRM450 and SRM350 portable active loudspeakers. The C300z features a crystal clear 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, a beefy 12 inch high-efficiency woofer with a precision 3 inch voice coil, 750W peak power handling at 8 ohms, and a frequency response of 45Hz-20kHz. and a speaker stand socket. Their trapezoidal shape allows them to function as a floor wedge for stage monitor applications.
Mackie C300z Features
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with 1.75-inch HF compression driver and 12-inch LF transducer
- HF compression driver mounted on a multi-celled aperture, with a constant directivity horn for room-wide 90° x 45° dispersion
- Precise reproduction of critical upper mid-range and high frequencies
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- Designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amplifiers
- 750W peak power handling at 8 ohms
- Three setup configurations: pole mount, flyable and wedge
- Passive version of the best-selling SRM450
QSC GX3 Power Amp
The QSC GX3 amplifier is ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimized output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It’s all here – dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability.
QSC GX3 Features
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4-inch (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only)
- Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1 inches/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-inGX Entertainer
All SRM, DLM, HD, C Speakers, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, S500 Speakers, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable; B-Stock items, 90 days.