With professional grade speakers and power amp along with must have accessories, the Mackie C300z Speakers and QSC GX3 Power Amp Complete Package is a great, cost effective way to start or upgrade your PA system. The included Mackie C300z 12 inch speakers and QSC GX3 amp are a perfect match, providing great power, portability and superb sound quality!
Mackie C300z Speakers and QSC GX3 Package Includes
- 2 x 12 inch Mackie C300z PA Speakers
- QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
- 2 x Heavy Duty Tripod Speaker Stands
- 2 x 25’ CBI Economy 16 Gauge Speakon to Speaker Speaker Cables
Mackie C300z PA Speakers
The Mackie C300z was designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amps. Mackie C Series loudspeakers are passive versions of Mackie’s popular SRM450 and SRM350 portable active loudspeakers. The C300z features a crystal clear 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, a beefy 12 inch high-efficiency woofer with a precision 3 inch voice coil, 750W peak power handling at 8 ohms, and a frequency response of 45Hz-20kHz. and a speaker stand socket. Their trapezoidal shape allows them to function as a floor wedge for stage monitor applications.
Mackie C300z Features
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with 1.75-inch HF compression driver and 12-inch LF transducer
- HF compression driver mounted on a multi-celled aperture, with a constant directivity horn for room-wide 90° x 45° dispersion
- Precise reproduction of critical upper mid-range and high frequencies
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- Designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amplifiers
- 750W peak power handling at 8 ohms
- Three setup configurations: pole mount, flyable and wedge
- Passive version of the best-selling SRM450
QSC GX3 Power Amp
The QSC GX3 amplifier is ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimized output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It’s all here – dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability.
QSC GX3 Features
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4-inch (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only)
- Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1 inches/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-inGX Entertainer
All SRM, DLM, HD, C Series Speakers, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable.
Thump and S500 Series Speakers, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, all MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Series, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year all inclusive, nontransferable