- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System Proof That Size Doesn't Matter.
The SRM150 combines Mackie's proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful, great-sounding 3-channel PA system that is ultra-compact, versatile and expandable. The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, or rehearsals, just to name a few.
|Mackie SRM150 FEATURES
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik Combo line in for linking or adding inputs
- XLR thru with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25 inch premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with optional stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
- Frequency Response (–3 dB) 100 Hz – 17.5 kHz
- Frequency Range (–10 dB) 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @ 1m 110 dB
- Max SPL Peak @ 1m 120 dB
- Frequency Response (–3 dB)
- Mic Input to Line Out (Gain at 0 dB)
- 5 Hz – 40 kHz (+0, –1 dB)
- Mic 3 kohm balanced
- Hi-Z 2 0 kohm balanced
- Instrument 1 Mohm
- Line 10 kohm balanced
- Stereo 10 kohm balanced
Maximum Voltage Gain
- Mic Input 1 51 dB
- Mic Input 2 51 dB
- Stereo Input 9 dB
Maximum Input Level
- Mic –28 dBu, gain at +50 dB
+15 dBu, gain at +6 dB
- Line –8 dBu, gain at +30 dB
+35 dBu, gain at –15 dB
- Stereo +20 dBu, gain at 0 dB
- High ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- Low ±15 dB @ 100 Hz
- Line Out Pad –30 dB
Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
55 dB @ 1 kHz, gain at unity
(20 Hz to 20 kHz BW, 150 ohm source impedance)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
- Residual Output Noise
(Line out, channel and master levels off)
- Rated Power 100 watts rms continuous,
2 0 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Power 150 watts peak
- Rated THD 0.05%
- Cooling Convection Extrusion
- Design Class D
- Diameter 5.25 in/134 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter 1.0 in/25.4 mm
- Sensitivity (1W@1m) 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Power Handling 150 watts
- Frequency Range 90 Hz – 20 kHz
- Magnet Type Neodymium
- Overload Protection Limiter
- Thermal Protection Amplifier shutdown, auto-reset
- Material Polypropylene
- Finish Grey textured finish
- Handle Top mounted
- Grille Perforated metal with weatherresistant
- Height 8.0 in/20.3 cm
- Width 11.2 in/28.4 cm
- Depth 6.8 in/17.3 cm
- Weight 7.6 lb/3.4 kg
- Mounting Methods Mic stand mountable via the built-in
socket on the bottom of the cabinet
with the supplied adapter.
AC Power Requirements
- 100 VAC – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 35 VA
- AC Connector 3 -pin IEC 250 VAC
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.
MellowZumbaLady from Atlanta, GA
|Small package, big sound!
|Would you consider this product to be made well? How dependable?
|The product is sturdy and well made. I've used it several times a week for about a month and have had no problems.
|What do you consider to be the best features of this product? What features would you add to this product if you could?
|I am a Zumba instructor, the placement of the volume/tone/input on the front for easy access is great. Another great feature for me is that it is compact and lightweight. I just toss it in my backpack with my other gear.
|Ease of Use
|How easy is this product to use? How easy is the product to use with other products? Did it take long for you to learn to use this product? Was the manual helpful? How playable do you consider this product to be?
|It is SUPER easy to use and ready to go right out of the box. I glimpsed at the instructions just to be sure I didn't miss anything, but it was not really necessary. I purchased a $3 adapter (walmart) to fit my mp3 player and I was good to go.
|How is the tone?
|Not all the places I teach have a system. I needed something loud but could not afford an expensive system. This produces a really good sound (great bang for your buck), the sound adjustments are a big help in getting the tone just right.
|Your general opinion of this product.
|This is a great portable system for exercise classes, church events, picnics, reunions, etc.