An incredible compact powered PA system, the Mackie SRM350V2 and SRM1801 Combo PA Package packs just the right amount of punch in a PA that's easy to transport from gig to gig. Great for DJs, Clubs, and touring musicians, SRM Speakers and Subwoofers offer class-leading power at an affordable price.
A Compact Version of Mackie's SRM450 V2, the SRM350 V2 Active loudspeaker is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. The SRM350 V2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including its signature Mackie Active architecture and renowned rugged durability. The ultra-efficient switching power supply, lightweight neodymium woofer and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification makes the SRM350 V2 pack a ton of power, clarity and punch.
Mackie SRM350 V2 Powered Speaker Features
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- 10 inch lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer
- 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 30W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (26 lbs)
- Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
The Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer effortlessly delivers 1000 watts of room-shaking Class-D power in a lightweight portable design. The 18 inch woofer delivers superior output and active electronics include a precision crossover and tuning filters, providing amazingly accurate bass response. The SRM1801 incorporates features that make it lighter and more portable than the competition. Plus, it's made with rigid plywood (not fiberboard) to handle the rigors of the road.
Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer Features
The SRM Stands for Sound Reinforcement Monitor
- 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision crossover (125Hz)
- Tuning filters for accurate bass response
- 18-inch woofer delivers superior output and low-frequency extension (aka Thump)
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass and full range outputs
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Individual power, signal, OL, and thermal protect indicators
- Pole receptacle for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid plywood enclosure with high-durability, textured black paint
- Extremely lightweight and portable (73 lbs / 33.1 kg)
Over a decade ago, Greg Mackie and a dedicated team of engineers set out to create a portable loudspeaker that could deliver studio monitor sound quality. Unlike a relatively small, acoustically controlled studio where the sweet spot is well defined, live venues vary greatly, and most are far from acoustically balanced. Despite the challenges, after two years of extensive research and development, the first Sound Reinforcement Monitor was born, a loudspeaker that truly lived up to its name. The SRM350v2 continues the SRM350 tradition of studio monitor sound quality, and trumps it, to deliver sound that makes any venue seem like a well-tuned studio.
Effective August 27, 2010: All SRM, HD, C Series Speakers, all PPM mixers and all HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-Year Electronics, 2- Year Drivers, nontransferable;
Thump Series, All Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, All VLZ3, All ProFX, all CFXmk2 Mixers, all MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Family Controllers: 1 Year, nontransferable B-Stock Products: 90 Days