- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Mackie's SRM350 V2 Returns with the Original Version One Molded Black Exterior!
A Compact Version of Mackie's SRM450 V2, the SRM350 V2 Active loudspeaker is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. The SRM350 V2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including its signature Mackie Active architecture and renowned rugged durability. But with ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight neodymium woofer, an upgraded compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (165W LF/30W HF), the SRM350 V2 packs way more power, clarity and punch. And its wide dispersion, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion mean the SRM350v2 delivers pure studio monitor performance at full-on loudspeaker levels.
Mackie SRM350 V2 Features
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- 10-inch Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer
- 165-Watt class-D, Fast Recovery Low Frequency amp; 30-Watt High Frequency amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (26 lbs)
- Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able
Undoubtedly you’ve been to a show where the sound is all over the map - stand in front of the band, it sounds okay, but move a little to your left or right and all of a sudden you’ve got mud in your ears. When the SRM350v2 loudspeakers are on stage, no matter where you stand, you hear sound with impeccable stereo imaging, depth of field and definition - at full-on loudspeaker levels. This is due to the SRM350v2’s wide dispersion pattern, which is achieved through its High Frequency waveguide.
Professional Grade Transducers
The SRM350v2 has sounds even better than the original, in part, because of it’s premium transducers. The new 10-inch neodymium woofer has less mass and quicker response providing incredibly punchy response from such a small loudspeaker. Not to mention it is much lighter than a traditional ceramic magnet based transducer. Additionally, its titanium compression driver provides sparkle and clarity beyond the original design keeping its characteristic sound in-line with its big brother, the SRM450v2. The acoustic gurus out at EAW spent months and months tweaking these custom designed transducers so that the SRM350v2 would deliver the best sound possible in a small format box.
Super low distortion thanks to Mackie’s own Class-D, Fast Recovery Amplification With its combination of Class D topology and Fast Recovery circuitry, the SRM350v2 operates with incredible efficiency, and delivers much more power and clarity. With this Class D Fast Recovery amplification
, as we’ve lovingly (and creatively) dubbed the technology, the SRM350v2 handles maximum volume - and associated heat - with ease, so there’s no unwanted noise, and no thermal problems. Even after hours of sustained use at near-peak levels, your sound remains clean and your SRM350v2 keeps cool. Read more.
Legendary Active Electronics
In a passive loudspeaker setup, an external amplifier is connected to a passive crossover inside the speaker, which distributes frequencies to the transducers. Because power amps and transducers vary widely in sound and quality, trying to match the right power amp with the right speaker can be challenging, especially if you’re not a professional acoustic technician - or rolling in cash so you can hire one. Mackie's proven Active design does all the work for you. With the SRM350v2, you get a complete loudspeaker system, with complex electronics and carefully chosen components, all precisely tuned and tweaked to work together. The result is a loudspeaker with phenomenal sound quality and power, that’s completely plug-and-play - no EQ needed. Learn what’s inside.
Built-in Protection Circuitry for Long Life
Mackie knows that our Active loudspeakers are pushed hard - often to, or beyond, the limit. That’s why they have reliable protection circuitry built in to every one. The SRM350v2 employs a built-in limiter for less distortion at peak levels. And thanks to the advanced technology of its power supply and Class-D amp topology, the SRM350v2 is greater than 90 percent efficient - more of the power from your outlet goes straight to the transducer, without the power supply and amp giving off loads of heat. Less heat means better performance, and longer life.
Versatile, Portable, Tough - And They Look Good, Too
When designing the SRM350v2, Mackie considered every angle. From every angle is just how you can position it, too - pole-mount it from the bottom, fly it vertically or horizontally via its optional hanging bracket, or use it as a wedge monitor. With all this flexibility, it’s the most versatile portable Active loudspeaker around. And now moving it into place is easier than ever. Weighing in at just 26 pounds- now that’s light! You’ll have more than enough strength left over to deliver an electrifying performance after loading in. Plus, the SRM350v2 retains its rugged, Mackie built-like-a-tank
durability, thanks to the polypropylene cabinet - now in a tasty hue of Midnight Blue. So not only do you get a portable loudspeaker that sounds phenomenal, you get one that’s tough and portable for the road, and handsome enough for the show.
Mackie SRM350 v2 System Specifications
- Frequency Response (–3 dB): 83 Hz - 18.5 kHz
- Frequency Range (–10 dB): 61 Hz - 22 kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-Term @ 1m: 118 dB
- Maximum SPL Peak @ 1m: 121 dB
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley 24 dB/octave @ 2400 Hz
- Input Type: Balanced Differential
- Input Impedance: 94k ohms
- Sensitivity (center detent):
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu
- Acoustic Contour Equalization (peaking):
- +3 dB @ 100 Hz
- +3 dB @ 12 kHz
- Operating Temperature Range: –10ºC - 45ºC (14ºF - 113ºF)
- Low-Frequency Power Amplifier:
- Rated Power 165 watts continuous*
- Rated THD < 0.03%
- Cooling Convection Extrusion
- Design Class D
- High-Frequency Power Amplifier:
- Rated Power 30 watts continuous*
- Rated THD < 0.03%
- Cooling Convection Extrusion
- Design Class AB
* Rated power is continuous rms wattage into transducer’s rated impedance @ 1 kHz for the HF amplifier and @ 100 Hz for the LF amplifier.Transducer Specifications
Enclosure Construction Features
- Low-Frequency Transducer:
- Diameter: 10 inches (250 mm)
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0 in (51 mm)
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 96 dB
- Power Handling: 250 Watts RMS, long-term
- Frequency Range: 61 Hz - 3 kHz
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- High-Frequency Transducer:
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.4 in/36 mm
- Horn Exit Diameter: 1 in/25.4 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 104 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Handling: 75 Watts RMS, long-term
- Frequency Range: 1 kHz - 20 kHz
- Magnet Type: Ceramic
- Horn Design:
- Horizontal Coverage: 90º (1 kHz - 20 kHz)
- Vertical Coverage: 80º (1 kHz - 20 kHz)
- Mouth Size: 11.1 in x 6.1 in (283 mm x 154 mm)
Line Input Power
- Basic Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish: Midnight blue textured finish
- Handles: One on side, one on top
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Power Consumption: 120 watts with musical program and LIMIT LED blinking
- US: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Recommended Amperage Service: 2.5 amps
Note: The SRM350v2 does not support multiple voltage configurations.Control System Functions
- Electronic Crossover
- Phase Alignment
- Parametric Equalization
- Protection: Low-frequency Dynamic Bass Protection, Power Supply, and Amplifier Thermal Protection
- Display LEDs: Signal, Power, Limit
- Height 20.75 in (527 mm)
- Width: 13.10 in (333 mm)
- Depth: 12.25 in (311 mm)
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- Optional hanging brackets for top and bottom of enclosure (SRM350 Bracket Kit: Part No. 0016404).
- Never attempt to suspend the cabinet by its handles.
- The SRM350 v2 is pole-mountable via the built-in socket on the bottom of the cabinet. Be sure the pole is capable of supporting the weight of the SRM350 v2.
Since we are always striving to make our products better by incorporating new and improved materials, components, and manufacturing methods, we reserve the right to change these specifications at any time without notice.Mackie
and the Running Man
figure are registered trademarks of LOUD Technologies Inc.
All other brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders, and are hereby acknowledged.
2004-2007 LOUD Technologies Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Mackie SRM350 V2 Speaker Manual1.69 MBEasy Payments! Limited Time!
|8 Easy Payments! Limited Time!|
No Special Credit Card Application - 0% Interest! Your credit card will be billed in 8 equal payments, every 31 days, starting on the day your order is shipped. 8 Payment plan will need credit approval. Applies to new items only.
Price Match - Guarantee
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.
johnstauros from perry hall, MD USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
|sweet crisp sound
|Would you consider this product to be made well? How dependable?
|seems pretty solid- get a little concerned with knobs sticking out back. would have preferred to be "stubby"
|What do you consider to be the best features of this product? What features would you add to this product if you could?
|very light- but with full sound
|Ease of Use
|How easy is this product to use? How easy is the product to use with other products? Did it take long for you to learn to use this product? Was the manual helpful? How playable do you consider this product to be?
|very simple to use- plug and play!
|How is the tone?
|does not "color" sound- you hear what you put in!