Mackie SRM450 Powered PA Speaker
The Mackie SRM450 is a completely self-contained, highly refined active sound reinforcement monitor. The 2-way SRM450 features built-in power (300 watts for the 12-inch woofer and 100 watts for the high output compression driver), a 24db/octave Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover and electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ.
The full low-end response of the SRM450's 12-inch woofer is unlike any other system. High end is delivered through a studio-quality max dispersion horn. The SRM450 may be pole mounted, flown or used as a fantastic floor wedge.
Features & specs include a female XLR input, a parallel Thru (male XLR) connector, 45Hz – 20kHz frequency response, and a 123dB SPL rating. Dimensions: approx 26 x 15.35 x 15 inches, 51 lbs.
Mackie SRM450 Features
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active system - no external power amplifier needed!
- Built-in monolithic FR Series™ 300 watt bass & 100 watt mid/high amplifiers
- Built-in precision 24dB/oct. Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- 300mm long-throw frequency transducer
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Studio-quality maximum dispersion horn design
- High SPL Output/Low Distortion
- Electronic Time Correction, Phase Alignment, & Equalization
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer
- Tough, impact-resistant, lightweight polypropylene enclosure
Active speaker technology is changing the way we hear music - for the better.
Introducing the SRM450.
Precision 2-way, bi-amplified active PA speaker.
- Ultra-wide audience coverage
- Multi-cell high-dispersion horn
- Damped titanium HF transducer
- FR™ power built-in - 400 watts RMS actual power delivered to internal transducers
- Built-in Electronic Equalization, phase alignment, time compensation, and protection circuitry
- Easy to carry - three balanced, ergonomic handles
- Easy to set up - pole mountable + multiple fly points
- Makes a super floor monitor, too
Before you read this, press your mental RESET button.
Forget about what other small PA speakers sound like. Especially forget what so-called "powered" speakers sound like. The active SRM450 is that different.
It has tight, steel-fisted bass to below 55Hz and detailed, articulate treble out to 20,000Hz. Midrange is warm, natural, and free from ear-fatiguing harshness. The SRM450 has astonishingly wide dispersion that lets your whole audience hear clearly, whether they're in the front, back, or way out on the sides of the room.
And above all, the SRM450 cranks! Without a hint of distortion, it effortlessly achieves sound pressure levels that would melt conventional speakers into a pile of molten slag.
Effective August 27, 2010: All SRM, HD, C Series Speakers, all PPM mixers and all HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-Year Electronics, 2- Year Drivers, nontransferable;
Thump Series, All Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, All VLZ3, All ProFX, all CFXmk2 Mixers, all MR Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Family Controllers: 1 Year, nontransferable B-Stock Products: 90 Days