If you are looking for an incredible Powered PA setup and are looking for as much power as possible, look no further than the Mackie SRM450V2 and SRM1801 Combo Package. Use a single pack for a kickin' mono setup or get a pair to fill a club with extreme audio. SRM Speakers and Subwoofers offer class-leading power at an affordable price.
Incredibly reliable, the SRM 450 V2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including Mackie signature Active architecture and its renowned rugged durability. But with ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight neodymium woofer, upgraded compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (300W LF/100W HF). The SRM 450 V2 packs way more power, clarity and punch with a wide dispersion range, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion.
Mackie SRM450 V2 Powered Speaker Features
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- 12 inch lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (40lbs)
- Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able
The Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer effortlessly delivers 1000 watts of room-shaking Class-D power in a lightweight portable design. The 18 inch woofer delivers superior output and active electronics include a precision crossover and tuning filters, providing amazingly accurate bass response. The SRM1801 incorporates features that make it lighter and more portable than the competition. Plus, it's made with rigid plywood (not fiberboard) to handle the rigors of the road.
Mackie SRM1801 Powered Subwoofer Features
The SRM Stands for Sound Reinforcement Monitor
- 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision crossover (125Hz)
- Tuning filters for accurate bass response
- 18-inch woofer delivers superior output and low-frequency extension (aka Thump)
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass and full range outputs
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Individual power, signal, OL, and thermal protect indicators
- Pole receptacle for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid plywood enclosure with high-durability, textured black paint
- Extremely lightweight and portable (73 lbs / 33.1 kg)
Over a decade ago, Greg Mackie and a dedicated team of engineers set out to create a portable loudspeaker that could deliver studio monitor sound quality. Unlike a relatively small, acoustically controlled studio where the sweet spot is well defined, live venues vary greatly, and most are far from acoustically balanced. Despite the challenges, after two years of extensive research and development, the first Sound Reinforcement Monitor was born, a loudspeaker that truly lived up to its name. The SRM450v2 continues the SRM450 tradition of studio monitor sound quality, and trumps it, to deliver sound that makes any venue seem like a well-tuned studio.
All SRM, DLM, HD, C Speakers, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, S500 Speakers, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable; B-Stock items, 90 days.