The Mackie SRM750 Dual 15 inch 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers new levels of SRM ruggedness, clarity and simplicity in a dual 15 inch design with unmatched output. Huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets that are Built-Like-A-Tank.
The SRM750 features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing including patented acoustic correction DSP plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer. Ready for anything, SRM750’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z inputs can handle any signal with ease.
Mackie SRM750 Dual 15 Powered PA Speaker Features
A Modern Workhorse
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 2 x 15 inch high-output LF drivers / 1.4 inch titanium dome compression driver
- Built-Like-A-Tank all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers professional-grade road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Fill and Speech)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Flyable both vertically and horizontally via standard M10 eyebolts
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity. Three powerful boxes provide the right sound for any application. SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
Built Like a Tank
True to Mackie’s legendary Built-Like-A-Tank design history, SRM750 1600W Powered Loudspeaker delivers the raw power and unmatched durability you demand. After all, your speakers are an investment and you work them hard. Each SRM loudspeaker can pump out 1600 watts of unadulterated power via custom high-output transducers, delivering gig-level volumes with room to spare.
The professional grade cabinets feature an extremely tough, all-wood design with substantial internal bracing that not only adds natural character to your sound, it ensures your speaker will survive night after night. Add to that the steel front grille that just begs to be stomped and you’ve got a speaker that not only delivers the power you crave, but is also Built-Like-A-Tank because we know what it’s like to gig.
Ready for Anything
Flexibility is critical with a portable PA system. That’s why SRM loudspeakers feature an integrated 2-channel mixer than can handle anything you can throw at it. Each channel sports Mackie’s Wide-Z inputs that are custom-designed to handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of a knob plus a stereo RCA input perfect for smartphones or laptops. Installs are no problem, since SRM full-range loudspeakers are flyable via standard M10 rigging points.
With SRM750, you get all the latest modern tools to make your show sound amazing without the headache you’ll get from sorting through endless menus during the show. SRM Series 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers are packed with complex and DSP-intensive acoustic optimization that is ready to rock with just a press of a button.
Mackie HD Audio Processing
- Delivers unmatched sound quality that is open and natural
- Includes precision 2-way crossover, driver time alignment and phase correction
- Patented acoustic correction technology from the touring geniuses at EAW
All SRM, DLM, HD, C Series Speakers, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable.
Thump and S500 Series Speakers, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, all MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, all MCU Pro Series, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year all inclusive, nontransferable