Marshall 1958X Handwired 2x10 Guitar Combo Amplifier
A low-wattage, hand wired, all-tube Marshall! The Marshall 1958X Handwired 2x10 Guitar Combo Amplifier yields 18-watts of glorious Marshall tone. Tube compliments include 3xECC83’s, 2xEL84’s, an EZ81 rectifier, as well as tube driven tremolo. The 1958X Handwired amp is essentially a 2x10” version of the classic 1974X.
Two channels (Normal and Tremolo) each with high and low inputs and simple controls of volume and tone make the Marshall 1958X the perfect plug-and-play amp for live, studio and home use! Two Celestion 10-inch G10-F15 speakers give this combo amp a fantastic voice a growl when pushed. The 1958X Handwired is hand wired in the UK with hand wired tag board circuits.
Marshall 1958X Handwired 2x10 Guitar Amp Features
- Two Celestion 10-inch G10-F15 Speakers
- 3xECC83 and 2xEL84 valves
- An EZ81 valve rectifier
- Two channels (Normal and Tremolo) each with high/low inputs
- Handwired Tag Board Circuits
- Tremolo Feature (footswitch included)
- Vintage Toggle Switches, power indicators and cosmetic styling
- Handwired in the UK
- Voltage and Impedance Selector Switch
- Volume, Tone Control and 2 channels