The ultimate classic tube combo! The Marshall 1962HW Handwired Bluesbreaker Guitar Combo Amplifier is a hand wired version of the incredible 1962 Bluesbreaker that has been used on some of the most influential recordings of all time. The 1962HW Handwired Bluesbreaker amp pumps out 30 watts of all-Marshall tube tone with a tube compliment of4xECC83’s, 2xKT66’s valves, and a GZ34 rectifier.
Two 12-inch Celestion G12-C speakers help provide all of the nostalgic tone from the original ‘Bluesbreaker’. Other features of the 1962HW Bluesbreaker include a full EQ section, four inputs, hand wired tag board circuits, footswitchable tremolo, and made in the UK!
Marshall 1962HW Handwired Bluesbreaker Amp Features
- 30 Watts
- 4xECC83 & 2xKT66 valves
- Celestion G12-C speakers
- GZ34 valve rectifier
- Four inputs
- Handwired Tag Board Circuits
- Tremolo Feature (footswitch included with all models)
- Vintage Toggle Switches, power indicators and cosmetic styling
- Handwired in the UK
- Voltage and Impedance Selector Switch
- Full EQ section and 4 inputs