Marshall DSL5C 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
That classic powerful and dynamic tone of a DSL all wrapped up in a 5 watt package! The Marshall DSL5C 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier provides that distinct tone and versatility of the DSL range that guitarists worldwide have fallen in love with. An impressive feature set including 2 channels, 3-band EQ, Tone Shift and Deep switches, and 1/8-inch headphone jack makes the DSL5C ideal for playing live, recording, rehearsing and more!
Marshall gives this incredible amp an all-tube design with 3 x ECC83’s and 1 x 12BH7/ECC99 tubes which yields fantastic dynamics and the ability to go from clean and clear to rich, harmonic overdrive when pushed. The DSL5C combo amp also features a Celestion Ten-30 speaker which pumps out impressive volume.
Marshall DSL5C Guitar Combo Amp Features
- 2 Channels – Classic Gain and Ultra Gain (footswitchable)
- Channel status LED’s
- Shared EQ – Bass, Middle, Treble
- Tone Shift and Deep Switches for enhanced tonal possibilities
- Headphone/Emulated Line Out
- 1/8-inch Audio Input
- Power Switch – Instantly takes the DSL5C’s output from 5 Watts to 1 Watt
- Quality FX Loop
- 16 Ohm Speaker Out
- Celestion ‘Ten-30’ Speaker
- Powered by 3 x ECC83 and 1 x 12BH7/ECC99 Valves
- Footswitch Included (single button for channel change)