Ridiculous amounts of all-Marshall gain in a ultra compact amp! The Marshall JVM1C 50th Anniversary Guitar Combo Amplifier
is part of Marshall’s 50th Anniversary celebration and is hand made in their UK facility for outstanding craftsmanship. This 1 watt, all tube amp pays homage to the Marshall tone and aesthetics of the 2000s. The JVM1C is the fifth and final in a series of five Limited Edition pairings – each one paying homage to one of the five decades of Loud that Marshall has been in business.
Hailed as the most versatile Marshall ever with the most heinous high gain profanity imaginable by the press, the JVM Series of the new millennium is Marshall’s current all tube flagship range. The JVM1C pays homage to the look and sound of this powerhouse of tone with two footswitchable channels (Clean and OD), four EQ controls (Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence) plus a Resonance Switch for even more low end girth. The back panel of the amp also features an Emulated Output, Series FX Loop and Low Power switch that knocks the output down to a neighbor friendly 0.1 watts.
Marshall JVM1C 50th Anniversary Guitar Combo Amp Features
Made in England with Pride
- All tube design with 2 x ECC82 and 3 x ECC83 tubes
- Authentic JVM tone
- Two footswitchable channels – Clean and OD
- Resonance button which adds a resonant bass boost
- Independent Volume control for the Clean Channel
- Independent Volume and Gain controls for the OD Channel
- Master tone controls for Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence
- Emulated Line Output on rear panel
- Series FX loop (rear panel)
- Low Power switch on the rear panel – a neighbor friendly feature that drops the output down from 1 watt to 0.1 watt
- Celestion 8 inch speaker
All Marshall’s 50th Anniversary, 1 Watt, all-valve heads and combos are built at Marshall’s factory in Bletchley, England, with a huge amount of pride. And, like all the products they build at their UK HQ, the amount of that all important, human hands on involvement and expertise is high.