The Marshall MG Half Stack includes the MG100HDFX Head and one MG412A cabinet.
Complete with a 4x12 Cabinet and Marshall MG100HDFX 100 watt head, the MG100HDFX has two footswitchable channels that each offer a pair of selectable modes - Clean/Crunch on the Clean Channel and OD1/OD2 on the Overdrive Channel. Each channel has independent tone controls for Bass, Middle and Treble, and the Overdrive Channel also features Marshall's critically acclaimed Contour control for tonal versatility.
Higher Gain settings on the Clean Channel will yield a healthy, bluesy overdrive, especially when the Crunch mode is selected. This said, when in Clean mode, this channel has loads of headroom which makes high levels of clean performance easily attainable. The Overdrive Channel's OD1 mode is reminiscent of the throaty drive that has made our vintage amps famous, while OD2 is brimming with modern, high gain aggression.
- Twin footswitchable channels - Clean & Overdrive
- 2 modes per channel - Clean/Crunch on Clean and OD1/OD2 on Overdrive
- Independent tone controls for Bass, Middle & Treble on each channel
- Contour Control for dramatic mid sweep and scooping
- Emulated Line Out jack and Headphone jack
- CD input which allows you to play along to your favorite discs
- Built-in Digital Effects - Chorus/Delay, Chorus, Flange and Delay
- Separate Digital Reverb with level control
- Parallel Effects Loop with mix control
- Master Volume
- FDD (Frequency Dependent Damping)
- Supplied 2-way footswitch (Clean/Overdrive, DFX on/off)
The MG100HDFX has a specially-voiced DFX section with Chorus/Delay, Delay, Chorus or Flange effects plus a natural sounding digital Reverb with its own individual control. Add in Marshall's revolutionary FDD technology, a parallel effects loop (with switchable level an Effects Mix control), custom 12 inch Celestion speaker, CD input, Speaker Emulated Headphone and Line Output plus a Master Volume control, you have a world-beating head.
The MG100HDFX Head and MG412 Cabinet are an ideal match!