Martin 000 42 Custom Shop Acoustic Guitar Buyers Choice
Featuring Buyer’s Choice hand-selected Madagascar Rosewood back and sides and Italian Alpine Spruce top, this Martin 000 42 Custom Shop Buyer’s Choice Acoustic Guitar is built to the spec of your average 000 42 but built in the Custom Shop with a hand chosen look for the player looking for a truly unique Martin acoustic like no other. The Martin 00042 Custom Shop Buyer’s Choice comes with a Deluxe Silver Embroidered Case.
Martin 000 42 Custom Shop Buyer’s Choice Features
- A One of a Kind Martin 000 42 Acoustic
- Hand Selected ‘Buyers Choice’ Italian Alpine Spruce
- Hand Selected ‘Buyers Choice’ Madagascar Rosewood
- Select Hardwood Modified V Neck with Flamed Koa binding
- Solid Black Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- Constructed with Hide Glue
- Deluxe Silver Embroidered Case Included
The highly figured Madagascar Rosewood back and sides are adhered to the Italian Alpine spruce top using hide glue, a preferred and time-tested method for assembling the finest acoustic instruments. The neck is 12 frets to the body with a slotted headstock, carefully wrapped with Flamed Koa binding. An Aging Toner finish on the top brings out the slightest figuring, adding to the beauty that is hidden in the details of this one-of-a-kind player’s and collector’s heirloom, to be enjoyed for generations.