A Six String Wonder the Grand J35E Meets all the Expectations of a Jumbo Martin!
After previously releasing a full jumbo 12-string of a similar design, Martin’s 6 string J35E utilizes a gorgeous and tone pushing solid Sitka spruce top with a 3-piece solid East Indian rosewood back and sides. The J35E is has a huge body that produces what you would expect… Huge Tone!
Martin Grand J35E Features
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Multiple Black/White Boltaron Inlays
- Low Profile Neck made from Select Hardwood
- Solid Black Ebony Fingerboard
- D-TAR Wave-Length Multi-Source Electronics
- 593 Geib Style Case included
Featuring a 25.4 inch scale length 1-3/4 fingerboard width at the nut and a low profile neck shape, this Grand Jumbo has a feel and playability that you will love from the first time you get your hands on one. The Grover brand chrome-plated, enclosed tuning machines with large buttons keep an impeccable tune while the D-TAR Wave-Length Multi-Source pickup brings out the beauty of this beast when amplified.