Martin’s OMC16GTE Acoustic Electric Guitar boasts a shape perfect for the player who wants to play in comfort. The OMC16GTE’s sapele back and sides are satin finished, an excellent complement to the bold herringbone rosette. Let your fingertips slide across the black Richlite fingerboard while the Sitka Spruce top resonates with incredible tone.
Martin OMC16GTE Features
Roland AP1 Acoustic Guitar Preamp
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with Solid Sapele Back and Sides
- Select Hardwood Modified Low Oval Neck
- Black Richlite Fingerboard
- Chrome Enclosed Tuners with Large Buttons
- Roland AP1 Electronics
- Includes 330 Hardshell Case
Roland and Martin Guitar, producers of the finest acoustic instruments, have partnered to introduce the new Roland AP1 preamp. The AP1 is Roland's incredible onboard acoustic guitar preamp.
||The AP-1 uses Roland's advanced Composite Object Sound Modeling technology to produce body-specific tone. and includes a programmable seven-band EQ, anti-feedback control, digital chromatic tuner, digital reverb and LCD display.
- Intuitive user interface
- Tuner operates without plugging in
- Requires two AA Batteries
- Replace batteries without loosening strings
- Battery life expectancy: 24 hours