Maxon AD999 Analog Delay Pedal
The Maxon AD999 is the ONLY 900 millisecond, current-production analog delay on the market. Featuring eight Maxon MN3107D analog BBD ICs, the AD999 features all the rich, warm, organic tone of its predecessors with increased delay time, stereo outputs, and true bypass switching for transparent, noise-free operation. From bathtub slapback to sound-on-sound texturing, to runaway, spaceship feedback loops, nothing even comes close to the AD999. When you're ready for the ultimate analog experience, the Maxon AD999 is the only serious choice in an otherwise digital world!
MAXON VINTAGE SERIES EFFECTS
The Professional's Choice
Created for the discerning audiophile, Maxon Vintage Series effects offer the highest construction and sound quality available in a compact pedal format. Hand made in Japan by experts with more than 30 years experience in the field, Maxon Vintage Series effects combine the finest quality components with meticulous construction techniques to achieve the most transparent, noise-free, full-frequency performance possible.
With the Maxon Vintage Series no expense has been spared to create the ultimate creative tools. Even chassis size and component positioning have been carefully considered in order to maximize performance and minimize noise. The result is a truly inspiring sonic experience that will encourage creativity rather than hinder it.
Maxon Vintage Series Pedals Features
- Rugged, Lightweight Chassis Made of cast aluminum, extremely lightweight (approximately 1.5 pounds) and strong. The chassis size allows for optimum component positioning to minimize cross-talk that can lead to excessive noise and signal coloration.
- Mechanical Bypass Switching (AD-900, CS-550, DS-830, PH-350) Mechanical bypass switching using DPDT switch. High impedance buffers on Inputs and low impedance buffers on Outputs help to further reduce noise.
- True Bypass Switching (OD-820 only) Mechanical True Bypass Switching allows your signal to pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct unaltered signal from your instrument.
- AC Power Operation (AD-900, CS-550, PH-350) Power using Maxon AC210N AC adaptor (CS-550, PH-350) or Maxon AC212RN adaptor (AD-900).
- AC/DC Power Operation (DS-830 & OD-820) Power using 9-volt battery (supplied) or AC adapter (Maxon AC210N optional).
- LED Power/Battery Life Indicator Ultra bright LED indicates effect status (on/off). Dim or no LED indicates that the battery is low or not installed (DS-820 & OD-820).
- 3-Year Warranty Godlyke Inc. guarantees to replace or repair (at their option) this product should it suffer from defects in materials or workmanship. Coverage period is one year for moving parts (example: pots, switches, jacks) and three years for non-moving parts (example: IC's, transistors, etc.).
Damages caused by accident, abuse, alteration, or misuse are not covered by this warranty. Product appearance and normal "wear and tear" (worn paint, scratches, etc.) are not covered by this warranty.
No other warranty is expressed or implied.