The M Audio Aries Handheld Condenser Microphone captures live vocals with the highest quality.
While condenser microphones offer much better responsiveness than dynamic mics, they are usually confined to the studio because their sonic sensitivity is accompanied by handling sensitivity. Now M-Audio’s proprietary internal shock-mounting technology allows the Aries to deliver studio fidelity while minimizing handling noise and standing up to the rigors of the road. The cardioid capsule with 6-micron evaporated gold diaphragm and integral pop filter also rejects background sound for clarity and minimal feedback while handling the high SPLs of concert situations. Why settle for the average sonic quality of a dynamic on stage when you can have the superior quality of a condenser?
M Audio Aries Features
- Studio-quality cardioid design
- 3/4 inch diameter 6-micron
- Evaporated gold diaphragm
- Cardioid pattern rejects background sound
- Warm-sounding solid brass capsule
- Internal shock mounting minimizes handling noise
- Internal pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Class A FET electronics
- 3-pin XLR (phantom powered)
- Includes case and hard mount