M Audio Studiophile AV40 Powered Portable Desktop Monitors
The M Audio Studiophile AV40 monitors have changed the world of recording for the traveling studio producer and engineer.
The ability to offer professional studio grade monitors at an affordable price has been overtaken by M Audio. Custom Vinyl-Laminate MDF enclosures offer a bass reflex design combined with the polypropylene-coated 4 inch drivers, you get the low end you need. The one inch ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters provide unmatched clarity for the price allowing you to hear everything. The Studiophile AV 40 monitors also feature OptImage III wave-guide technology and a 15 watt-per-channel internal amplifier that utilizes Class A/B architecture. The perfect companion for traveling musicians.
M Audio Studiophile AV40 Features
- 4 inch polypropylene-coated woofers
- One inch ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging
- 15-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- magnetic shielding
- 1/4 inch TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- 1/8 inch headphone output
- 1/8 inch stereo auxiliary input
- front-panel volume control
- rear-panel on/off control
- Wood cabinet with bass reflex port design