M Audio MobilePre USB Audio Interface with Mic Preamp
The M Audio MobilePre USB is the perfect 16bit, 48kHz 2x2 audio interface and preamp for your laptop recording needs. A total of three kinds of audio inputs and outputs provide maximum flexibility for any application—including two on-board microphone/instrument preamps and high-impedance instrument inputs ideal for connecting guitars and basses.
MobilePre USB is completely bus-powered so you can take it anywhere you need to record and play music—including field recording and sampling expeditions with your laptop. (Of course, you can use it on the desktop as well.)
And, M Audio's zero-latency direct monitoring provides you with an easy and professional recording experience.
Audio MobilePre Features
- 2 x 2 USB audio interface
- Ideal for mobile operation
- 2 microphone inputs (XLR balanced) with 48v phantom power
- Stereo microphone input (1/8 inch)
- 2 high-impedance instrument/line inputs (1/4 inch balanced)
- 2 analog outputs (unbalanced 1/4 inch @ -10dBv)
- Stereo line output (1/8 inch)
- Stereo headphone output (1/8 inch) with level control knob
- Gain control knob for each input channel (+40 dB max)
- Zero-latency hardware direct monitoring with software level control
- Mono/stereo direct monitoring
- USB-powered (no wall wart or batteries needed)
M-Audio USB solutions are the shortest path between inspiration and final tracks. Their advanced technology and seamless driver support allow musicians to take advantage of pristine sound quality with plug-and-play ease. No PCI card installation, no muss or fuss. M-Audio's USB drivers also let you independently scale bit depth and sample rate (up to 96k) to deliver the lowest USB latency anywhere.
Whether you use Mac or PC, M-Audio's USB solutions offer affordable, high performance recording, playback and performance solutions for today’s compact, mobile musicians. And once you experience a laptop-based virtual studio running with an M-Audio USB interface, you'll wonder how you ever made music any other way. The killer rig now even fits in a backpack so you can make music on your own terms—anywhere, anytime.