The MONO M80 Club Pedalboard Case provides the features needed to protect your pedals, and your tone, from the elements! With military grade components including rugged interior liners with plush top panels to protect knobs and switches, and plastic reinforced hybrid shells, the M80 Club gig bag is ready to take on the road. MONO designed the Club Pedalboard Case to fit the JR board by Pedaltrain, but will fit other pedalboards as well.
MONO M80 Club Pedalboard Case Features
- Sized to fit the ‘JR’ board by Pedaltrain and many more
- Super soft top panel ensures your pedal finishes stay protected
- Rugged vinyl liner resists abrasion from wood and steel boards
- Steel riveted handles, industrial rubber soles and dual zippers are built to last
- Removable memory foam shoulder strap lightens the load
- Water resistant Sharkskin outer shell
- Large exterior pocket for extra cables, effects, laptops and other gear
- Interior Dimensions (LxWxD): 17.5 x 14 x 5 inches
Your pedals take a beating on stage. In transit, they deserve a break. The M80 Club Pedal Board case has a super soft top panel which ensures your pedal finishes stay protected, while the rugged vinyl liner resists abrasion from wood and steel boards, cables, power blocks and whatever else you've rigged up.
Built To Move
MONO Pedalboard Cases are designed to travel hard. Steel riveted handles, industrial rubber soles and dual zippers are built to last, while the removable memory foam shoulder strap lightens the load. All protected by a water resistant Sharkskin outer shell.
Bring The Noise
In addition to the main pedalboard compartment, each M80 Pedalboard Case includes a large exterior pocket for extra cables, effects, laptops and other gear. An interior mesh pocket provides a safe haven for those critical smaller items.