MONO M80 Tour Pedalboard Case
You’ve worked hard to achieve your tone, now you can protect a big part of that tone with the MONO M80 Tour Pedalboard Case! With ultra-durable construction and great features, this gig bag is ideal for the traveling musician. The M80 Tour Pedalboard Case is designed to fit the PT2 board by Pedaltrain but will fit a number of other boards. MONO designed the Tour Pedalboard case with rugged interior liners with plush top panels to protect knobs plus plastic reinforced hybrid shells.
MONO M80 Tour Pedalboard Case Features
- Sized to fit the ‘PT2’ board by Pedaltrain and many more
- Super soft top panel ensures your pedal finishes stay protected
- Rugged vinyl liner resists abrasion from wood and steel boards
- Steel riveted handles, industrial rubber soles and dual zippers are built to last
- Removable memory foam shoulder strap lightens the load
- Water resistant Sharkskin outer shell
- Large exterior pocket for extra cables, effects, laptops and other gear
- Interior Dimensions (LxWxD): 24.5 x 14.5 x 5 inches
MONO designed this case with a super soft top panel which ensures your pedal finishes stay protected, while the rugged vinyl liner resists abrasion from wood and steel boards, cables, power blocks and whatever else you've rigged up.
Built to Move
The MONO Tour Pedalboard Case is designed to travel hard. Steel rivited handles, industrial rubber soles and dual zippers are built to last, while the removable memory foam shoulder strap lightens the load. All protected by a water resistent Sharkskin outer shell.
Bring the Noise
In addition to the main pedalboard compartment, each M80 Pedalboard Case includes a large exterior pocket for extra cables, effects, laptops and other gear. An interior mesh pocket provides a safe haven for those critical smaller items.