Monster Cable Wood Grain Acoustic Guitar Cable
Monster Acoustic™ Instrument Cable is a high-performance, acoustic-specific cable designed for rich, accurate reproduction without frequency and phase distortions. Patented Time Correct windings reject interference, and MicroFiber dielectric enables fast transients and incredible warmth. Real wood-grain connector matches the look of acoustic guitars.
Monster Acoustic Guitar Cable Features
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- MicroFiber® dielectric on all conductors for faster transients and greater clarity.
- IsoTec® vibration technology further reduces handling noise.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex® outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- Striking natural wood grain connector design compliments the natural wood look of acoustic guitars.
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction.
- Precision Time Correct® windings for more accurate sound reproduction.
Deliver the Warmth, Harmonics & Sustain of Your Guitar with Precision and Clarity
The tonality of your acoustic guitar is unique, so why entrust it to a run of the mill cable? Magnetic fields in ordinary cables cause frequency and phase distortions, but Monster Acoustic's patented three-way Time Correct® windings reject interference, protecting all of your guitar's transient attack, natural warmth, and critical overtones. This advanced technology ensures the high-end clarity, rich, mid-range harmonics, and low-end response that defines your sound—whether you're plugged in on stage or in a studio, grab a Monster Acoustic guitar cable and take your sound to the next level.