Monster Bass is designed specifically for bass guitar. Monster Bass provides Multi-Gauge Time Correct Windings with Special Dielectrics and Ultra-Dense Shielding to deliver smooth, powerful low end. Ordinary instrument cables can rob your bass of its fundamental low-end punch. They’re not made to meet the specific needs of today’s bassist. Monster Bass cables feature dual heavy-gauge bass conductors and patented multiple-gauge wire networks, which deliver extended low-end frequency response and wide dynamic range. Patented MicroFiber dielectric provides quick transients and full harmonics, while dense shielding reduces interference and hum. Grab a Monster Bass cable today and get ready to rumble.
- Two thick bass conductors improve voltage and current transmission for maximum punch and an extended low end.
- MicroFiber inner dielectric provides better isolation of magnetic fields for improved harmonic detail.
- 95% coverage copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- 24k hard gold-plated 1/4 inch connectors with collet strain relief are durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time.