Don't let the small size or name fool you.
The Monster Lil Jamz In Ear Headphones pack a big Monster sound that you'll find hard to believe, even after you listen to them.
After building some of the best performing headphones in the world, Monster knows how it's done. Next, their challenge was to see how small they could get them. The result? Lil' Jamz. Big sound.
Monster Lil Jamz In Ear Headphones Features:
How Does Something So Small Have So Much Bass?
- Advanced driver design for extended full range sound.
- Solid, precision-machined single-billet metal housing cancels unwanted vibrations for the purest sound.
- Hard black chrome finish keeps headphones shinning like they did day one; no polish needed.
- Rugged strain relief protects the cable and withstands heavy-duty use.
- Advanced Monster Cable patented technologies for accurate and clear audio.
That's the magic. Not only low, but with punch, almost like being at the club. Plus, Lil' Jamz are so small and light, you can take them anywhere.
Solid For a Reason
These lightweight gems are solid, and for good reason. Unlike inexpensive plastic buds, Lil Jamz are made of solid metal that doesn't resonate-so all you hear is the music-with no artificial vibrations to pollute the sound. That's why the music is crystal clear and razor sharp. The bass is super tight. Plus, these little babies are nearly indestructible.