The Monster Jazz instrument cable is engineered to ensure that all your instrument’s warmth, presence,and full-bodied overtones are precisely reproduced.
For the jazz musician, their sound tells the story of their soul so Monster Cable designed a high-performance, application-specific instrument cable to deliver precise tonality, quick transients and vivid harmonics.
Patented Time Correct windings provide extended bandwidth and dynamic range. Exclusive Multi-Twist construction rejects noise and hum, Heavy-duty 24k gold contacts with strain relief ensure a reliable, high integrity connection year after year. Plug in Monster Jazz today and feel the difference.
Monster Cable Jazz Instrument Cable Features
- Extra-flexible Duraflex(R) outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise.
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Multi-Twist construction tightly winds negative and positive conductors together for superior noise rejection.
- MicroFiber inner dielectric isolates magnetic fields for accurate tonality across the entire audio bandwidth.