The Monster Performer 500 Guitar Pedal Instrument Cable
is a high-performance multi-instrument cable engineered to provide the full frequency response and distinctive characteristics of any instrument. Great for connecting guitar effects pedals, the performer 500 cable with angled ends delivers punch, clarity and warmth by using dual solid core conductors. MicoFiber dielectric provides isolation of magnetic fields, and a 95 percent copper braided shield rejects RFI/EMI interference.
Advanced Technologies Help Produce Allthe Detailed Tonality Your Instrument can Deliver
Musicians like you have made Monster Instrument their most popular cable - unlike ordinary cables, it was designed to capture your instrument's extended frequency response, natural warmth and delicate overtones. Dual solid core conductors deliver the transient punch, clarity, and harmonic details inherent in your tone. A dense, braided shield rejects interference, and patented MicroFiber dielectric provides isolation of magnetic fields inside the cable to deliver more of your instrument's warmth, character, and energy into the room.
Monster Performer 500 Guitar Pedal Cable Features
- Heavy duty molded connector design that increases durability and resists damage
- Interchangeable, color 'O' ring (available in blue, red, green, and yellow) attaches to each connector for customized identification
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- IsoTec vibration technology further reduces handling noise
- 95 percent coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution