The Moog MF104M Moogerfooger Analog Delay Effects Pedal recreates the sound and vibe of the Classic MF104 with some new features that will blow your mind! It even uses the same vintage Bucket Brigade delay chips found in the original which provide 800ms of the richest, creamiest, all analog delay on the planet.
Moog MF104M Moogerfooger Analog Delay Effects Pedal Features
- BUCKET BRIGADE: Low-noise, high-headroom BBD chips for 800 MS of delay
- 6 WAVESHAPE LFO: Expand the sonic capabilities with modulated delay line effects like vibrato and chorus, or create out-of-this world sounds
- SPILLOVER MODE INSTALLED: This most popular mod to the classic MF104 is now included in the MF104M. Decide on the fly whether delay trails end or continue when you disengage the delay
- TAP TEMPO AND MIDI: A dedicated Tap Tempo switch lets you quickly tap in your Delay Time or LFO Rate on the fly and the addition of MIDI brings a new world of control and function to the MF104M. Use it to control and manipulate every function on and under the hood. It's also a great way to incorporate Analog Delay into studio production
- HANDS-FREE CONTROL: The CV/Expression Pedal inputs on the rear provide hands free control and manipulation of Time, Rate, Feedback, Amount, and Mix