Moog Music MF108M Moogerfooger Cluster Flux Chorus Flanger Pedal
More than just a simple Chorus/Flange pedal, the Moog Music MF-108M Moogerfooger Cluster Flux Chorus Flanger Pedal is the ultimate in time modulation! From subtle swirling to complete insanity, the Cluster Flux defies the laws of time and space. This limited edition 100 percent analog Moogerfooger features a Bucket Brigade Chip based delay line that oozes vibe and tone. Like all Moogerfoogers, it’s built like a tank for a lifetime of use.
Moog Music MF-108M Cluster Flux Pedal Features
- The ability to sync LFO modulation effects to MIDI Clock or Tap Tempo
- The ability to control Delay Time with MIDI Notes for tuned flanger comb-filter effects
- CV control of Delay Time, LFO Rate, Feedback, LFO Amount, Mix
- Send/Return Insert for external processing of BBD feedback loop
- A second output configurable via DIP switches for different types of stereo outputs
- A Spillover mode allows for creation of interesting drones and other feedback effects
- Control of Delay Time, Mix and Feedback in Chorus setting for extreme chorus effects
- Bi-polar feedback design creates Flanging effects w/ even or odd harmonic emphasis
- Wide-ranging LFO Rate for very slow to audio rate modulation
- Input/Output Level controls for use with wide range of devices
Don't be fooled by the Chorus/Flange switch. While the Moog Cluster Flux can conjure up a monstrous Jet Flange and sparkling Chorus sound, it also can transport you straight into another dimension.
Create an array of unique sounds with 6 wave shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Reverse Ramp and Sample and Hold). Each shape is the foundation for a completely different musical inspiration. Tap in the tempo of your LFO via the TAP TEMPO button, or sync the Cluster Flux to a MIDI clock.
Positive and Negative Feedback allow you a wider range of tones and voicing than you would find in a normal stomp box. These can even be used to drive the Cluster Flux into tuned self-oscillation.
Use the Amount and Rate controls for expression and modulation of the delay line. Anything from vibrato to a jackhammer, these controls can make it happen. Just want a little bit of an effect? Use mix control to dial in the perfect blend of original and effected signal.
Want more control? CV jacks on the back allow for control of Time, Rate, Mix, Feedback and Amount via the Moog EP-2 Expression Pedal, CV or other Moogerfoogers.
Like all Moogerfoogers, the MF-108M Cluster Flux is made to work with all sound sources: Guitars, Drum Machines, Keyboards...you name it. The Cluster Flux is of course built in the classic Moog fashion and is guranteed to give you a lifetime of musical joy!