MOTU BPM Beat Production Software; Why use an overplayed loop when you can make your own?
Don't bother with someone else's played out loops, that's all you get with the sound libraries you find these days. Don't you know that a these loops are someone else's beat? Be the true owner of your sound by creating your own beats and loops. MOTU's BPM will help you do just that, easier then you ever thought possible. Almost as fast as you can get a beat stuck in your head, you can lay it down for the world to hear. Experience the ultimate Beat Production Machine.
Motu BPM Features
- Complete rhythm production center for Mac and Windows
- State-of-the-art rhythms with virtual instrument operation
- Record and program individual samples to build and arrange entire songs
- Includes a sound and loop library for urban, R&B, pop, rock and other styles
- Plug-and-play support for hands-on pad controllers
- SP1200 Emulation reproduces unique characteristics of the EMU SP1200
- Lay down beats as quickly as your mind can hear them
- 15+ GB library of all-new, never before released loops, samples and beats
- Over 10,000 individual samples
- Over 1,000 new drum and percussion loops
- Over 200 drum kits + patterns organized by style categories
- Records individual samples or loops from any external source
- Drum machine programming (64 pads per scene)
- Includes Loops, audio phrases and instrument sounds
- Loads and plays any MOTU or UVI multi-sampled instrument
- Real time pattern recording with groove quantize
- Comprehensive mixing and effects processing
- Convenient browsing and file management
BPM unites drum machine-style operation with advanced virtual instrument technology to give you the ultimate rhythm programming experience. Combine drum kits, sequenced patterns, sliced loops and instrument sounds to realize your rhythmic vision, mixing and matching any playing style with any drum kit. Or plug in your pad controller or MIDI keyboard to capture your live, groove-quantized performance directly in BPM.
Browse BPM’s vast 15 GB sound library of expertly recorded and mastered 24-bit 96 kHz rhythmic material for urban, R&B, hip hop, techno, electro, house, pop, rock and other music styles. Sample your own drum sounds directly into BPM’s drum pads, or simply drag and drop clips from your computer desktop, to add infinite possibilities to your own, unique sound. Add further punch with BPM’s Drum Synthesizer. Combine unlimited sample layers per pad with programmable layer switching. Now add guitar, bass and other multi-sample instrument sounds from BPM’s included library, MachFive or any other MOTU or UVI sample instrument library.
Let your beats flow, from start to finish
Trigger scenes during live performance from pads or MIDI notes. Drag and drop scenes into a song to build an entire track in seconds. Finalize your track with BPM’s comprehensive graphic mixer, unlimited effects processing and dozens of world-class effects, including multi-band EQ, filter, delay, drive, distortion and convolution reverb. Advanced features include drag & drop audio import/export, multiple outputs, universal plug-in compatibility and stand-alone operation.
Let BPM turn your computer into a rhythm production powerhouse. Watch the BPM movie to see BPM in action.