The Hot Wires Hi Z Microphone Cable provides you with the whisper-quiet performance you'd expect in the studio combined with the road-worthy durability you'd expect on a concert tour. The XLR to 1/4 inch Hot Wires Hi Z Microphone Cables are superior, professional and vital to a clean, reliable audio system.
Hot Wires Hi Z Microphone Cable Features
- Genuine Neutrik connectors provide superb strain relief and additional ground contacts ensure safe cable/chassis grounding, essential when using phantom power
- Conductors are comprised of thick 22awg high strand count 99.99 percent copper wire twisted pair conductors
- Tinned copper braided shielding provides a minimum of 98 percent coverage
- Protected by a thick, PVC jacket. Benefit from quickly laying cable flat on floors, yet remains flexible and intact over years of winding
- High Strand Count 22awg Inner Conductors