The revolutionary, threadless On Stage MS7625PG Pistol Grip Hex Base Microphone Stand
brings an end to the seemingly eternal chore of screwing your microphone stand into your base. In one swift motion, just push down and turn the shaft one-quarter clockwise to lock, or push down and turn one-quarter counter-clockwise to remove.
The MS7625PG features a uniquely shaped base that allows for more foot room placement and the low profile design makes for an especially stable stand. The MS7625PG’s pistol grip at the top of the shaft also works in quarter-turns, making for fast height adjustments.
On Stage MS7625PG Pistol Grip Hex Base Microphone Stand Features
- Ergonomically designed Pistol Grip Clutch
- Quick and easy one-handed height adjustments
- 9 pound base makes the stand more stable when adding a boom
- Spring-loaded plunger and anti-rotation feature
- Clip-on cable holder and die-cast zinc clutch