MVP DVD Basics Of Home Recording Volume 3 Sound Improvements
The Basics of Home Recording DVD Volume 3: Sound Improvements provides a complete explanation of all the different types of outboard gear and how to use them.
It also shows you which gear you need to have to get the professional sound you want!
Basics of Home Recording DVD Topics
- Add channels to your current mixer
- Hook up and operate special effects
- Use compressors and gates
- Use graphic EQs and aural exciters
- Sync keyboards to tape
- Use dbx noise reduction
This series is for song writers or artists who doesn’t want to spend time figuring out how to record, but want to spend lots of time creating and having fun! This series is packed with valuable information on home recording gear and techniques to help you succeed in immediately getting better recording while learning how to record like a pro!
- Graphic and Parametric EQs
- Plugging in Gates and Compressors
- Over Easy Compressors
- Harmonizer and Pitch Changes
- Flangers, Phasers & Choruses
- Sync Tones & MIDI Interfaces
- Different Types of Preamps
- And much more!
Dave Rainman Banta is a renowned multi-platinum award-winning record producer and engineer whose impeccable skills have earned him many Top-10 Hits. Mr. Banta’s techniques have been applied to a broad range of musical styles including rock, pop, and hip-hop with artists such as Sting, Tupac and Tine Turner. Dave has also produced music for several prime time shows such as Everybody Loves Raymond and MTV’s Undressed.