MVP DVD Basics of Home Recording Guide to Mixing
The Basics of Home Recording DVD Volume 4: A Complete Guide to Mixing Topics provides a complete explanation how to improve your mixing techniques and how to mix your recordings so it just doesn’t sound OK in some places, but sounds excellent in any place!
Basics of Home Recording Volume 4: A Complete Guide to Mixing Topics
- Create a mic that sounds good on any system
- Make synths sound like real instruments
- Make effects sound natural
- Add clarity to individual instruments
- Give maximum stereo width to your mixes
- Add pump to your mix
This series is for song writers or artists who doesn’t want to spend time figuring out how to record, but want to spend lots of time creating and having fun! This series is packed with valuable information on home recording gear and techniques to help you succeed in immediately getting better recording while learning how to record like a pro!
- What are the 3 Dimensions of a Mix?
- What is the Frequency of a Note?
- Using an EQ to Blend Instruments
- Creating Artificial Stereo
- Use Multiple Effects
- Setting up a Mix Graphic
- EQing Effects
- And much more!
Dave Rainman Banta is a renowned multi-platinum award-winning record producer and engineer whose impeccable skills have earned him many Top-10 Hits. Mr. Banta’s techniques have been applied to a broad range of musical styles including rock, pop, and hip-hop with artists such as Sting, Tupac and Tine Turner. Dave has also produced music for several prime time shows such as Everybody Loves Raymond and MTV’s Undressed.