The MXL 2001 Large Diaphragm Condenser Studio Microphone brings high quality sound, a professional look and great affordability to performing musicians and home studios! Even professional studios use the MXL 2001 in very demanding applications, without the fear of ruining an expensive, classic condenser mic. Its 1-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm has been specially designed to stay out in front of the mix for vocal recording, drums and guitar amps, as well as room miking.
MXL designed the 2001 condenser mic with a high quality FET preamp and a transformer balanced output. A screw-on stand adapter is included and a high isolation shockmount (MXL-56) is available as an option. For studios looking for a cost effective, versatile and great sounding condenser mic, look no further!
MXL 2001 Large Diaphragm Condenser Studio Mic Features
- The first MXL mic—still a favorite among musicians
- Condenser mic that captures performers' nuances
- Perfect for vocals but also great for acoustic guitars
- FET preamp with transformer-balanced output
- Rich midrange and a detailed top end