This system includes one lavalier (lapel) microphone with bodypack transmitter and one receiver.
Introducing the Encore II wireless lapel system which brings a new level of affordability to VHF high-band, true diversity wireless applications. Nady's DigiTRU Diversity provides the reliable reception demanded in critical applications. The front panel of the receiver features LED displays for monitoring incoming signal strength and audio level. With the optional rack kit, you can mount one or two Encore II receivers in the same space in your rack. Battery life is up to 15 hours and an LED indicator lets you know when battery power is low. Operating range is up to 250 feet typical, up to 500+ feet in optimum, line-of-site conditions. Outputs on the receiver include XLR and 1/4 inch connectors.
Encore II: Single channel DigiTRU Diversity VHF wireless system
- Loaded with top professional operating features
- Available on selected frequencies in the VHF high-band (171-216 MHz) for interference-free, long-range performance
- Half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel antenna(s)
- RF and AF 5-LED displays for monitoring incoming signal strength and audio level
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4 inch jack outputs
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
- Nady's proprietary DigiTRU Diversity digital processing circuitry to eliminate dropouts and maximize operating range (Encore II)
- Noiseless transmitter (ON/OFF switching )
- AC/DC adapter included. Need a spare? Check out the Hosa ADC477 by clicking here.